Last day to ask your questions!

A couple of days ago I made a post inspired by Holly over at Life In the Fun Lane where you could ask me any questions you like and said I would answer them in a few days. Today is the last day to ask, I will be answering any questions that have been asked (I've already gotten some interesting ones that I look forward to answering) tomorrow or Friday! I'd love to answer more (hint, hint! Lol) so go ahead, don't be shy...ask me anything!

See the original post here.

Oh, and I just wanted to say I'm so happy to see my followers list growing! Thanks to everyone who has followed me so far. :)

Don't forget to enter the Current/Elliott jeans giveaway, it will end on July 5th at noon CST. I also fixed the commenting so now any registered users (includes Open ID) instead of just google account holders can enter/comment on the blog (I love comments!). Don't forget to leave your email address on the giveaway so I can reach you if you win!!

Popular entries